You will receive an email when your order is ready to pick up.
Orders are generally ready within 24 hours, except weekends.
Pickup on weekdays between noon and 15 p.m.
THE STORE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER ORDER
We encourage online shopping and offer in-store pickup.
- Wearing a mandatory mask for employees and customers.
- We strongly suggest to make a preselection of your products on www.boutiqueadrenaline.com
- No "strolling" is tolerated.
- Limit on the number of customers inside the store.
- No group shopping. Limit of two people per family
- Payment by credit or debit card only.
- Hand washing upon entering the store (products are made available to customers)
- Limited handling of products.
- Our workshops do not offer immediate service. You will have to leave your equipment according to the instructions of our employees, then collect it within the time limits mentioned.
- All returns are processed without contact by our employees. The handling of the products must be carried out by the customers.
Local delivery is offered for cities near the Chambly store (Carignan, Chambly, Marieville, Richelieu, St-Angèle and St-Mathias). Delivery is ensured by the express delivery service "Bearded Delivery". Orders are delivered in 1 to 2 days.
Orders placed between December 25 and 28 will be shipped starting December 29. Due to the high volume of orders and employee protection measures, order processing may be delayed for 24-48 hours.
Normally, orders received Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 16:00 p.m. (ET) are executed the same day (excluding holidays). Orders received during the weekend, holidays or outside opening hours will be executed on the next working day.
Yes, delays are expected. The majority of parcel delivery services (Canada Post, etc.) are slower than usual and have suspended their delivery guarantees on time.
In addition, due to the high volume of orders and employee protection measures, order processing may be delayed from 24 to 48 hours.
The Chambly store operates with limited staff. The best way to reach us is by messenger or email at email@example.com
Do you have other models in stock?
No. All our inventory is online
Yes. We put all our inventory on the website. New products are added every day.
Perhaps. Send us an email with the item you are looking for and we can see if it is available from the supplier (under certain conditions).
We accept PayPal, INTERAC, ApplePay, GooglePay and ShopPay in addition to MasterCard, Visa and American express cards.
Interac transfers are made by email. When checking out, choose the option "INTERAC e-Transfer by email" Then, to make an Interac e-Transfer:
- Open a banking session on the website of your financial institution.
- Choose the Interac e-Transfer option from the transfer / payment menu.
- Create a recipient (Boutique Adrénaline) by entering our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the information concerning the Interac e-Transfer: amount of the invoice to be paid debit account security question: enter "my order" answer: enter "ADRE" and the number of your order. (ex: if your order number is 2754, your answer should be: ADRE2754)
- Follow the instructions to validate the information and send the transfer order. Your order will be processed upon receipt of the Interac transfer. Note that interac transfers are processed on weekdays only.
IMPORTANT: THE INTERAC TRANSFER MUST BE SENT IN THE TIME FOLLOWING THE ORDER TO VALIDATE IT
Credit card issues
- Make sure that the billing address and postal code you enter at checkout is the same as the ones on your credit card file.
- Make sure you enter the correct postal code. Put the space between the first three and last characters ex: A1B 2C3
- If you choose to use the same address for billing and delivery, also make sure it is the same address that is on your credit card file. 4. The credit company may block the transaction if it believes it to be fraudulent use. Check with them.
- Make sure you have the necessary funds (!)
It's possible. Do not panic. Many banks display the charges immediately upon a payment attempt, even if it fails. Most of the time, failed payment attempts appear as pending charges. However, some banks display them as regular charges. These charges, regardless of their status, appear briefly before being canceled. The length of time that charges appear on the customer's account depends on the bank, but is usually 3-5 days.
It's possible. Do not panic, what you see is only a payment authorization and not a real charge.
When you make an online purchase, your credit card company authorizes the transaction and reserves this amount for a short period of time (a few days) to allow the website to complete the sale. This authorization appears on your statement and looks like a transaction
Then our site captures the amount authorized on your card. There may be a delay between the capture of the amount and the disappearance of the authorization entry. In this case, the authorization remains visible on your statement for a few days, before disappearing. This entry does not represent a real charge to pay.
The billing address must be the same as that of the credit card. The postal code must be in the format A1B 2C3 (Don't forget the space).
If you use the delivery address as your billing address, it is imperative that it is also the address entered on your credit card. Same verification to do for the postal code.
Modification of orders
If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation email, it may be possible to change the order. Contact us by email at email@example.com ASAP and we'll do our best to try to accommodate you.
If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation email for your first order, there may still be time to attach your second order to the first to save shipping costs on the second order.
Choose the "store pickup" option for the second order and leave us a note in the basket. We will do our best to try to accommodate you.
Yes, contact us quickly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns, exchanges and refunds
You have until January 5 to request a return (according to the normal procedure) for your items purchased between December 1 and December 25.
We do not offer free returns. We are an independent local skateshop. All shipping costs come straight out of our pockets and the financial reality of this type of retail does not allow us to cover the cost of return.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can exchange or return your item.
Any request for return or exchange must be made to email@example.com about 7 days following the delivery date.
- Send an email with: Your name, your order number, the name of the item in question and the reason for the request.
- All returns must be authorized before being returned to us. An authorization number will be sent to you at this time.
- Any merchandise returned without an authorization number will be automatically returned to the sender at his expense.
- All merchandise must be returned in the original state of purchase: unworn, unused, unaltered and all labels must still be in place.
- It is important to protect the original packaging before returning. For example, a shoe box must be packed before shipping.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Shipping costs are always at the customer's expense, unless the item is defective. In that case, boutiqueadrenaline.com will pay the return shipping cost according to its terms.
- Customers must make sure to post the item to be returned within 5 business days of issuing the return authorization number. Otherwise, a credit will be issued and no refund will be given.
No. Contact us first by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About 5 to 10 working days. Although we will submit any refunds to your bank immediately, the bank still needs to process the refund and apply it to your account. Processing times may vary from bank to bank.
Refunds can appear in the form of credit or cancellation. In the latter case, the original payment is deleted from your bank statement and a separate credit is not issued.
If the refund is made during the authorization period (typically 7 days from the initial transaction), you may still see the charge as "pending" on your statement until the authorization period expires. 'authorization, without mention of "reimbursement".
It all depends on where you live. In general free delivery takes 3 to 5 days.
We are also looking forward, but we have not yet received delivery from the manufacturer.
Placing a pre-order allows you to reserve some very popular items that may be difficult to find in stores once they are delivered by the manufacturer at the start of the season. We deliver pre-orders as soon as the manufacturer sends us their stocks. However, we have no control over the arrival of these stocks.