Ivy Snowboard Boots - Black/Black
CAD $ 167.00
Pick up in store on weekdays between 12 p.m. and 15 p.m. only, usually ready within 24 hours.
No return or refund.
English description provided by the manufacturer:
* From experience, we highly recommend to take 2 sizeS bigger in these boots.
The Ivy is a versatile mid-flexing boot for everyone from beginners to freestyle experts. Designed with Fit to Ride construction, the Ivy is lightweight, compact, and fits like a dream out of the box and on day 50, without compromising durability. Zone-Lock lacing provides zonal control and our Comfort liner ensures you feel as good as you look.
- Lacing System: Zonelock
- Width: Regular
- Flex: medium
- Customizable: 3 / 5
- Support level: 2/5
WOMEN'S SNOWBOARD BOOTS
Calculate your own measurements, then select your product size
- Mondopoint = CM
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|ORDER SIZE||UK||US W||EUR|