SKI SKINS pre-order
CONTOUR BASIC KIDS SKINS 95MM 2022 (FALL 2021)
CAD $ 139.00
NOW PRE-ORDER / PRE-ORDER NOW !!
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORE / NOT AVAILABLE IN STORE !!
Trimmable 95 mm skins with easy-to-mount rubber tip fix. No tail hook, just trim to fit the length of the ski. The hybrid adhesive technology makes them are super easy to use. 125 cm long (suitable for skis up to 140 cm).
Hybrid is the first ever twin layer adhesive technology for climbing skins. The upper layer sticks the skin firmly to the ski even at low temperatures. It is easy to remove and does not leave any residue on the ski base. The lower layer binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing.
The result is a unique combination of the best qualities of hot melt skins and 'glueless' skins:
- Minimal effort required to separate adhesive sides from each other
- Effortless removal from the ski
- No more re-gluing needed; simply wash the adhesive layer to restore tackiness
- Excellent ski base adhesion on multiple ascents
- Excellent tack even at very low temperatures
It is important to check the adhesive layer regularly and clean it if necessary. Dust, dirt and ski wax residue do affect the adhesive performance and require the hybrid adhesive to be cleaned.