We accept the following payment methods:
Paypal / Apple Pay / Credit cards / INTERAC / Gift card
We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX credit cards
Boutiqueadrenaline.com uses the Shopify payment platform for credit card payments.
Shopify is a secure online commerce service recognized worldwide. All information relating to your payment method is secure before being sent and is not at any time in our possession.
If you don't have a credit card or just prefer to use this payment method, you can send us an INTERAC e-mail transfer through your bank account.
To make an INTERAC e-Transfer:
1. Open a banking session on your financial institution's website.
2. Choose the Interac e-Transfer option from the Transfers / Payments menu.
3. Create a recipient (Boutique Adrénaline) by entering our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter Interac e-Transfer information:
amount of the invoice to be paid
security question: enter "my order"
answer: enter "ADRE" and the number of your order. (ex: if your order number is 2754, your answer should be: ADRE2754)
5. Follow the instructions to validate the information and send the transfer order.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the Interac transfer.
Note that INTERAC transfers are processed on weekdays only.
IMPORTANT: THE INTERAC TRANSFER MUST BE SENT IN THE TIME FOLLOWING THE ORDER TO VALIDATE IT
How to use a gift card?
1. Select the products you want to order and add them to your shopping cart.
2. When you are ready to order, just proceed to checkout. You will be able to enter your gift card information during the payment process and apply it to the total amount of your order.
3. If the card balance is insufficient to pay for the entire order, you may pay the difference with another accepted payment method.
Balance of a gift card
You can view the balance of a gift card by clicking the link in the original card purchase email or by emailing us.
Refunds for purchases made with a gift card
If you decide to return your item, the refund will be made electronically to the original payment method. If you used both a credit card and one or more gift cards to make your purchase, each amount will be credited to the corresponding payment method.
Gift cards do not expire